Localization is your transfer from a regional company to an international one. Something that helps to convey the essence through kilometers as well as cultural and linguistic barriers. Accurate transmission of meanings and halftones.
What text translation should be like
High-quality translation is not a literal transfer of words from one language to another, but the transfer of key information. It is important not only to capture and reproduce the essence, but also to take into account the national characteristics of the target audience.
In general, the perception of translation is quite subjective, but there are basic things that are not even discussed:
If the original strategy and branding didn't work.
1. The text is perceived as original. There are no incomprehensible constructions, strange words or phrases in it.
2. The style is conveyed correctly. Only with the same vocabulary and tone will you elicit the desired emotional response from the reader.
3. The meaning of what has been written is obvious. Knowledge of the context and an accurate understanding of the essence helps to make the translation without distortion and ambiguity.
4. Terminology. It must be correctly translated and unified - you cannot do without a thorough immersion in the industry.
5. Impeccable language skills. This helps to avoid spelling and syntax errors as well as the use of native phrases and phrases.
To take into account all these factors, it is necessary not only to have a good knowledge of the language, but also to have journalism and copywriting skills. Such specialists work in our team.
What we translate
A good translation will help you open up new markets and build the confidence of potential consumers. We will gladly help you scale by translating your:
- Promotional materials;
- Video and audio scripts;
- Juristic documents;
- Technical texts;
- Medical supplies.
You can be sure that all your abbreviations, acronyms and slang expressions will be conveyed in the correct form.
How does the translation of texts take place?
Professional translation goes through the following stages:
1. Filling out the brief
We discuss important points - who is the target audience of the text, what is its communicative task, is there a glossary or wishes for the accuracy of the translation. Translations of the text range from literal to fairly loose.
2. Analysis of the source text
We delve into the text to identify the main meanings and context, we read the form and tone as well as the cognitive, aesthetic and emotional levels of information. We clarify the details.
We translate your material, making it complete, reliable and easy to read. If you don't have a glossary and we have a big piece of work ahead of us, we will compile it.
We edit the text, evaluate its quality and the unity of the translation and the original. We remove all grammatical and lexical roughness. We note controversial points.
5. Feedback and revision
We show the text to you. If you have edits or recommendations, we make them and return the finished material to you.